Optimising use of mobile staff
Operational efficiency is gained with CARPS task management system, whether operating in a single building or an extensive campus. You can keep track of mobile staff and their tasks, without needing them to waste time continually returning to a central base. Fully networkable, CARPS’ simple interface can allow a single controller to run an entire mobile staff from a PC or mobile smart device, minimising the talk-time needed to manage task distribution.
How it works...
Dynamic response, fast turnaround
Full, real-time visibility of operative status and the entire workload, with the ability to dynamically re-allocate work according to demand, means that mobile staff can be pooled to allow increased utilisation across a site.
With CARPS, no one sits idle and you can still provide fast response times to priority task requests. This enhances service provision, performance management and staff utilisation. Performance data is immediately available, enabling easy analysis of performance against key deliverables.
See sample reports
Proven performance, tailored to your needs
Well established in more than 50 UK and Australian hospitals, CARPS is relied on as a mission-critical system by an extensive list of satisfied customers. It can be run on a range of hardware and communication platforms: both digital and analogue radio systems are supported, as well as mobile smart devices for use in WiFi environments, making CARPS flexible and easy to adopt.
- Increased staff utilisation
- Automatic, time-stamped audit trail of performance
- Increased service levels and customer satisfaction
- Easy to produce and easy to read management reports, including graphical summaries
- Export data to external applications
- All of which leads to considerable savings in both time and money - CARPS often pays for itself within a year of implementation.